We offer our a wide range of permanent or locum tenen assignments throughout the southern region of the United States. Let us help you find your dream position in a town that is perfect for you!
The Southern region is unique from the rest of the country, having established much of its own culture. From music, to dialects to fabulous food, the South’s heritage is unmistakable. Explore all the great opportunities in cities like Houston, Atlanta and Miami, which are among the most popular and fastest growing the U.S. The South is storied for its hospitality and warmth; festivals, outdoor events and lots of great food and music are guaranteed.
Traditional southern cooking and barbecue, as well as Cajun and Spanish cuisine are legendary in the South. The South’s love of sports is also prolific; from college football to professional spring training, sports lovers are in their element. The sprawling South offers a wide range of climatic zones, from temperate to tropical, although much of the south is primarily warm and often humid. If you want to escape snow altogether for a new permanent or Locum Tenens position, head south of the frost line in Florida! The Carolinas, Tennessee, Alabama and Georgia allow for living in mountainous areas, while coastal Florida, Texas, Mississippi and Louisiana offer beach access.
With a large number of baby boomers moving south over the next decade, the need for primary care physicians, hospitalists, and Mid-Level health care providers is on the rise. If you are looking for a new permanent position or locum tenens opportunity, speak to your Integrity Locums consultant about the Southern states and cities that hold the most allure to you. Click to begin your placement search with Integrity Locums today.
Locum Gastroenterology Need in Tennessee
- Coverage Need: June 17 - Ongoing
- Clinical hours Monday - Friday
- 10-20 call shifts per month including at least 1 weekend
- Will accept multiple providers
- All ages (not infants)
- Must be Board...
Oklahoma CRNA Locums Opening
Local providers preferred but client will cover travel and lodging.
- Coverage needed: ASAP, upon credentialing - for 13 wks with likely extension
- Monday – Friday
- 7am – 3:00 + call
- Nurse Anesthetist
Alabama Family Practice Physician Locums Opening
- All inclusive rates, client will not cover any travel costs
- To start ASAP - ongoing for 3 to 6 months
- Mon- Fri, 8a-5p, with 1 hr lunch
- No call, no weekends, No holidays
- Will consider...
- Family Practice
Critical Care Locums Need in North Florida
- Coverage Needed:
- ASAP - Ongoing
- 10 shifts per month
- Shift Options:
- Day Shit: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Night Shift: 7:00 pm - 7:00 am
- Prefer night time availability
- Critical Care Medicine
Neurointerventionalist Locums Opportunity in Houston, Texas
- Coverage Needed:
- ASAP - Ongoing
- 24 hour call only
- 2-3 shifts per month (more available if requested)
- Must be Board Certified
- EMR: Meditech
- Neurology - Interventional
Locum Advanced Practitioner - Family Practice Need in Texas
- Only open to providers that have already completed an orientation
- Coverage needed for shifts below with possible shifts in the future
5/29-6/4 (req id# 11032) ...
- Physician Assistant - Family Practice
Maternal Fetal Medicine Locums Need in North Carolina
- Coverage Need: July 1, 2019 - Ongoing
- Multiple positions available
- Clinic:Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- Night: Monday - Thursday 5pm -8am
- Weekend: Friday 5pm - 12am...
Locum Psychiatry Need in Tennessee
- Coverage Need: June 1-14 and July 1-7
- The unit averages 1-2 admissions daily, and an average daily census of 20-25 patients
- Ideal candidates will be able to accept regular shifts & call coverage throughout...
Locum Anesthesiologist Need in Maryland
- Coverage Need: ASAP - Ongoing
- 8 hour shifts - longer shifts available
- Expect OT
- Negotiable Call
- Cases: B&B, ortho. No OB or neuro/heads
- Board Certified or Truly Board...
Kentucky Medical Oncology Locums Opening
- Coverage needed: June 3 and June 10-14
- Hours: Monday - Thursday 8 AM - 4:30 PM and Fridays 8 AM - 12 PM.
- No Call
- Preferred Board Certified Physician
- Preferred Licensed...